Job Title: Director of Research & Evaluation
Description: We are seeking a Director of Research & Evaluation to lead our efforts in researching and evaluating the effectiveness of the Great Commission initiatives. This role requires a deep understanding of research methodologies and the ability to analyze complex data and communicate findings effectively to stakeholders. The Director of Research & Evaluation will work closely with research organizations to conduct rigorous evaluations of our FTT initiatives and identify areas for improvement.
• Lead efforts to research and evaluate the effectiveness of our Great Commission initiatives.
• Conduct a comprehensive review of existing research on FTT initiatives
• Evaluate the effectiveness of existing initiatives, analyzing the impact on various stakeholders, including our organization, and external organizations.
• Identify best practices and areas for improvement, recommending changes to enable better outcomes and achieve our FTT objectives.
• Partner with research organizations to provide additional data and analysis to support the evaluation and recommendations.
• Communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders, including our organization, customers, and society at large, clearly articulating the rationale for recommendations and addressing potential concerns or criticisms of the assessment.
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that recommendations are aligned with FTT objectives and goals.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in research methodologies and related areas of study.
• Master’s degree or Ph.D. in a relevant field such as business, economics, or social sciences.
• At least 10 years of experience in research and evaluation, with a proven track record of conducting rigorous evaluations and providing recommendations for improvement.
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze complex data and communicate findings effectively.
• Knowledge of research methodologies and their application to evaluate the effectiveness of initiatives.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively, with strong project management skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Experience working with research organizations is a plus.