Director of HR
Job Title: Director of HR
The Director of HR will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of human resources management and ensuring compliance with legal regulations. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring HR policies and procedures, as well as providing guidance and support to managers and staff.
1. Develop and implement HR policies and procedures that comply with legal requirements and best practices.
2. Oversee the recruitment, selection and hiring process, including job postings, candidate screening and interviewing, and offer letters.
3. Manage employee relations, including performance management, disciplinary actions, and conflict resolution.
4. Develop and deliver training programs for managers and staff on HR policies and procedures, compliance requirements, and other related topics.
5. Maintain and update employee records and HR systems, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
6. Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations, such as EEOC, FLSA, and ADA.
7. Develop and manage the HR budget, including compensation and benefits programs.
8. Provide guidance and support to managers and staff on HR-related issues, such as employee relations, benefits, and compensation.
9. Conduct HR audits and develop action plans to address any issues or concerns.
10. Keep up-to-date with developments in HR laws and regulations, as well as emerging trends and best practices.
11. Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or related field.
12. Minimum of 7 years of HR experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
13. In-depth knowledge of employment laws and regulations, including EEOC, FLSA, and ADA.
14. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management.
15. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address complex HR issues.
16. Demonstrated ability to develop and implement HR policies and procedures.
17. Experience managing HR budgets and compensation and benefits programs.
18. Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
19. Proven ability to build and maintain positive relationships with staff, managers, and external partners.
20. Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in all HR-related matters.